Check Us Out!

Photobucket

Start reading below for the latest update on us!

Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.


Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Progress in the bathroom

Today I finished painting the bathroom and as you'll see I had some help :) We settled on the 'melon' or dark coral color. I say "we" but Charles doesn't like it so I guess I settled on it. heehee Its really the only color he's downright not cared for in this process. But at least its the kids' bathroom and not his.

Here it is........the kids and I call it the "Juicy" room b/c it is the color of a juicy watermelons insides lol

Zak approves:




His turn to paint


Posers!


Charles has grouted the tile tonight and hung the light. Tomorrow I will seal the grout and in the evening he will set the cabinet in and put the countertop on. Sometime during the week he'll put the toilet in and this weekend he will work on the tub area. He has too open up the wall and put the plumbing in for a shower, patch up the wall, and tile the whole area.

We're happy with our progress so far!






What do you think of the color??


1 comment:

mimi said...

good job both of you and mommy too and daddy too