Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Wanna see something cute!?
We all know about Zak and his 'sweet brown puppy'. Well he is still attached to this thing..and he's 6. I think it's so cute! The other night right before bed I asked him to finish up one of his math sheets and climbed up to the breakfast bar to do it......and his little friend came along too. Charles and I laugh because he always looks like he's choking the poor thing but it's so cute how he tucks it into his left arm :)
1 comment:
mimi
said...
my boy i love you with all my big heart and i love your sweet brown puppy can,t wait to hug you both
1 comment:
my boy i love you with all my big heart and i love your sweet brown puppy can,t wait to hug you both
Post a Comment