Check Us Out!
Showing posts with label 03. Aug 08-At a Standstill. Show all posts
Showing posts with label 03. Aug 08-At a Standstill. Show all posts
Monday, August 11, 2008
Update on housing situation.....8/11/08
We had 2 issues that needed to be ironed out before we could close. Closing is set for tomorrow 8/12. But w/o these issues solved, it would need to be pushed back. Well, one issue was resolved today and the other one depends on the seller and we should hear his decision today sometime. Charles and I will be talking tonight to decide which way we want to go based on the sellers decision. It involves a few issues found in the home inspection. If he doesn't want to provide the funds for us to do the work OR he can't get up here (from LA) to fix them this week, we may walk on this deal. THEN we'll have to rent.. SIGH! This is so crazy! I'll update here once we know!
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)
