Take a peek. You'll see a pepto-colored bathroom with some dark coral splotches on the wall. The 'shrimp' color didn't work out as it looks like a sickening pink so we're going w/ the darker coral that was supposed to be an accent color. I used the pepto...ermm... I mean, the 'shrimp' as a primer then decided I wanted some texture on the wall, so right now its still the shrimpy pink but with texture all over the top of it. Tomorrow I'll paint the dark coral over that, Charles will grout the tile on the floor, run some wiring to ad a vent fan.......UG yes this house was built BEFORE the inventions of vent fans.

No, seriously........................
Then, Charles should be installing the cabinet/toilet/mirrors on Monday or Tuesday. At that point, the only thing we'll have to do......or I should say, Charles will have to do, is break down the tile around the tub and re-tile the whole tub area.




No comments:
Post a Comment