Check Us Out!

Photobucket

Start reading below for the latest update on us!

Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.


Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Categories

Just a note to let you know that I have added a list of categories to the blog, on the right of the page, to help those who haven't followed from the beginning but would like to catch up. Since blogs post the latest post at the top and the beginning is actually at the end, it can be hard to follow, so I've put the categories on the right in chronological order.

So far I have posts from number 01 to 35 (tonights!) but underneath the numbered blogs are specific categories where you'll find posts within the blog for that specific person or item or room, etc. If you want to see pics of all the tiling work, click on TILE and it will pull up all of the posts that have anything to do with tiling. Ohhh...you're welcome...it was no problem, no need to thank me .haha. But really, I have had requests for an easier way to come from behind and read up so this should help out!


Not letting the grass grow under our feet!


No comments: