We've seen the WAY befores of this kitchen a ton but if you need more of the scary stuff, click here .
Remember this was near the very beginning:

And THIS was just last FRIDAY! Post FLOOD!
Check us out tonight!! DRUM ROLLLLLLLL







Site of the flood on Friday.....

And last but NOT LEAST, my under-mount sink! We were going to get the traditional sink that rests on top of the counter, but all along I had been begging for this under mount style. It's just so clean looking. But they are more expensive and 'we need to sacrifice what we can for the budget's sake'..blah blah blah. So, ok, it's just a sink, no biggie. Then, last week, VIOLA...Charles shows up with this one! He got a really good deal on it and knew it would make me SO SO happy..and here it is...all pretty and ready for the dirty dishes LOL! I'm so excited that I've made about five mistakes typing in this sentence aloner..alone.

And, you can pull the faucet's end part down on a steel hose thingy and push the button and IT is the sprayer that is usually mounted on the side of the faucet, separate. But this is all in one. cool!

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and come in to a fully formed kitchen, functioning, with all appliances in their final resting place........ I'm so relieved I feel like crying! But I won't (wink).
Not letting the grass grow under our feet!




5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS MEL!!!!! Your kitchen looks AWESOME!!!!
it is awsome prettier than i could think i love it i know it was alot of hard work but youall did it can,t wait to get there i will cook you a really nice dinner love you mimi
ok i know your excited but you sent me the pic and same post 3 times but i enjoyed them i looked at them 3 times lol mimi
It looks great, you can't tell it was the same house, but then, wasn't that the idea all along. Congrats!! Bekah
WOW OH WOW OH WOW!!!!! It is TOTALLY amazing!!! I love all of it!! Those counters are magnificent! Did you watch HGTV? Or did you just have all of this in your head from the start?!!!
You have excellent taste!
Post a Comment