Check Us Out!

Photobucket

Start reading below for the latest update on us!

Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.


Photobucket

Monday, September 8, 2008

I bet YOUR dining room doesn't have one of THESE....

Photobucket

And I bet your den doesn't have all of THESE...

Photobucket

And I bet YOUR roof doesn't have these lovely stripes on it....

Photobucket

And you may think your bathroom is 'something else', but I bet yours doesn't look like THIS:
Photobucket

And lastly, I bet your living room floor doesn't have one of THESE on it, huh? (indoor/outdoor rug that used to be layed out in front of our camper when we had one).

Photobucket

You're jealous, aren't you?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! YES! YES! YES! I am so Jealous!!!!! (not really!) I DO love remodeling, but I HATE the part that you are in right now....remember this...."this too shall pass"
I am feeling for you, though...Blink and it WILL be over! I promise! MAV