
He has heard me say I love the princess cut look and he's heard me also say I like stones set down in a bezel setting (no prongs). This has both! I love it! It's so hard to tell, but there are 3 diamonds at the top of the pendant and each earring. The picture makes it look like diamond chips but it's not. I just LOVE how the pendant is set in the bezel...i love how it looks from the side.
He said he got these for me b/c of all the work he's put me through so far on the house, w/o him being able to be here this week, and for all the work I did and taking care of the family when he's gone. :) OK! I'll take it! YAY! Do you guys like it?!???

5 comments:
tell charles he did real good i,m proud of him.. they are beautiful he is so sweet too love mimi
Awsome and beautiful and I'm jealous! Good job Charles...way to listen! You deserve it with all your hard work. What a sweet 'out of the blue' suprise. awwwwwww
I'm back here...looking at my blog, all happy w/ my jewelry. YAY! Ok, so that the world knows, he mostly made up for what all went down b4 he left...MOSTLY LOL!! Yay! I'm going to look at in on my neck again!!
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!! (Luis, are you getting this!!!!???) The man owns a Jewelry store and I Have NEVER gotten a surprise piece of Jewelry!!!!!!!! Melissa...keep him straight!! Haha!! All kidding aside....you deserved it after all the work you did last week! What a nice little incentive, though!
What a great surprise and even better timing. That is very sweet and the jewelry is beautiful. I'm sure you look great in in it. I thought I had subscribed to get the updates, but I guess I didn't do it right.
Post a Comment