Check Us Out!

Photobucket

Start reading below for the latest update on us!

Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.


Photobucket

Friday, August 29, 2008

8/29/08

This is the 2nd day we didn't go out to the house to work ..we had grocery shopping to do and the kids had a meeting w/ their teacher to collect next weeks work. I also ordered appliances today! YAY! That was a solid 1 wk research project...GLAD it's done! All stainless!

Here is what I picked:

Dishwasher & Range are Kenmore.



I'm not a fancy, high maintenance kind of girl, but the dishwasher ROCKS with all kinds of features I can't wait to use. It's like a SMART dishwasher..you know, like Smart phones..except it washes dishes LOL. The range was a 2nd choice for me but my first choice got all messed up b/c they misquoted my price to me and then wouldn't honor it. Then they wouldn't budge..ug. This one is cool but the other one was super cool. Oh well. The more important choice to me was the fridge and I got JUST what I wanted in that appliance so I'm happy. It's a GE.



My budget was $2000 after taxes, all said and done. My price for all 3 was $1974.xx! I scored on a Labor Day sale where my appliances were 20%! Yeah! This is the fun part.

Doin' the Happy Dance!

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com



Me today:

SmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.comSmileyCentral.com


Doesn't this look like me and Charles? LOL!! Well he looks like a dork here, but I look pretty cool! hahahaha!
SmileyCentral.com
Something that was a little bit exciting today, we went grocery shopping and took the groceries back to ............the house! It's starting to feel real!

3 comments:

Steph and Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph and Jesse said...

Yay...Nice appliances. Wish I could have new appliances instead of small apartment 20 year old models. Im so excited the house is coming together so quickly. Cant wait to come help out.

Anonymous said...

Appliances are FUN!!! My favorite part of a remodel!! I don't blame you for doing the "happy dance"!!!!!!! Love the appliances you picked...Our dishwashers are very similar! Hope it will ALL be fun from here!!