I created this column so that if you don't feel like reading a ton or finding a specific room on the menu on the far right, you can get a quick shot of all of the rooms in 'real time'. This column will remain in 'real time' and each day the 'view' has changed, I'll change the pic to reflect that. For instance, the dining room will look just as it does in the 'current' pic, until Wednesday when our dining room set will be in. Once we pick it up and put it in the dining room, I'll snap a pic and change the 'current' pic to show the change. As we work on the guest bathroom, I'll update in the blog itself as always, but also in 'real time' in the "current" pic of the projects column.
Take a few minutes to look at all we've done in one quick shot!





No comments:
Post a Comment