Check Us Out!

Photobucket

Start reading below for the latest update on us!

Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.


Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes!

Today I paid for the carpet and found out that the expected date is only 7 days away! YES!!! We have to paint our butts off, but WOW I can't wait! It's just so great to see the remodel coming to the point where the biggies are coming in AND we are managing to get the biggies at prices WAY under budget! OH how I love a deal! :)

Not letting the grass grow under our feet!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

moving along fast can,t wait to sei love you mimie it finished it won,t be long

Anonymous said...

see it

doylie girl said...

Stupid Google. I made the mistake of typing my comment before opening an account and so I lost my original response. Basically I said that the grass is growing now! It's almost been an entire month since you've posted any updates. Did you get your carpet in? Are you finished painting? Those of us addicted to home renovation (your captive audience)want to know about your progress.

Also, I've been meaning to ask...Aren't you worried about...um..."undersirables" reading this? Well, you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with doylie girl!!! It's been a month since new pictures....I am dying to see what's been going on!!!