Search the categories to the right for specifics. It starts at the top/from the beginning of our remodeling process and is numbered to keep it easy. At the very bottom, click on specific projects by name.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Nothing to report...yet
But, I am working on putting up pics of all the tile work that we've gotten done this week. But until then...I'll leave you with this:
HAHA too funny! I have to agree with your mom.. was your picture before or after the one of the kids in funny masks or whatever they were..hmmmmmm! I could take a guess :) bekah
7 comments:
HAHAHA I was not expecting that! and you with a STRAIGHT face! HAHAHA
thats was funny.. you remind me of charlie and zak clowns. where do they get it from ummmmm. love mimi
You ain't normal.
It worked!!!!!!
After all the work, I would expect you to look like that!!! But too funny!!! I agree with Steph...I wasn't expecting that!!! HAHAHA
LOL...no I've never claimed to be normal and yes, all this work has me a bit on the loopy side LOL
HAHA too funny! I have to agree with your mom.. was your picture before or after the one of the kids in funny masks or whatever they were..hmmmmmm! I could take a guess :) bekah
Post a Comment